Enjoy the fruity, tangy taste of one of our best signature blends with Cold Weather Defense, perfect for a chilly day.
In the Know
After an exhilarating winter day outside, sitting down with a comforting cup of tea helps warm the body, and fortify the immune system. Our Cold Weather Defense Blend is crafted from a variety of supportive, flavorful herbs. Elderberries lend their immune-boosting properties to the mix, with hibiscus flower adding tang. Complemented by the adaptogens ginger root and licorice root, as well as the anti-inflammatory eucalyptus leaf, this soothing defense blend is one you’ll want to keep on hand.
What's Really Going on Here
With such an exquisite blend of defense oriented herbs expertly brought together to create a beneficial and delicious cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Cold Weather Defense so effective because of the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Ginger Root Boasts the reputation as one of the most popular spices worldwide. Ancient and well regarded medicinally, beloved as an addition to a plethora of Asian foods, this versatile spice is known to work as a superior digestive aid.
- Elderberry Bioflavonoid-rich, elderberries boast proteins that help destroy a cold and flu virus’ ability to infect a cell.
- Hyssop Fortifying to the immune system; as well, Ayurvedic medicine encourages use of hyssop to assist with respiratory concerns.
- Spearmint Perhaps best known for its ability to support digestive health, the herb spearmint leaf also can boost respiratory health, and protect and strengthen the immune system.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Eucalyptus leaf is a powerful anti-inflammatory, is high in antioxidants, and widely believed to decrease symptoms of stress.
- Hibiscus FlowerHigh in vitamin C, hibiscus boasts antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective immune-booster.
- Lemongrass Aromatic, with and inflammation-fighting properties.
- Nettle Leaf Known as a tonic, rejuvenator, and defense and digestive system supporter.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, may help ease muscle cramps, is often used to treat sore throats, and is enlisted to support the respiratory tract.
The Bottom Line
You don’t have to brew five different teas to reap the benefits of them all. We’ve combined them for you, in one, outstanding, incredibly soothing, delicious tea. The flavor profile is, we think, uniquely ours, and most definitely memorable. No single ingredient jumps out and steals the show. It’s the ratio’s perfection that makes this blend one you’ll feel delighted to drink, any time of day, most especially during cold and flu season. There's no better time to boost your defenses than now with Cold Weather Defense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.